Compact core skills course
Compact Soft Skill Training
A complete training covering the six most important skills relevant to all of your employees. This course is perfectly suited to transfering key skills wihtin a short time frame.
Knowing hard facts about your task and company is not enough - employees also need to know how to deal with their superiors, their colleagues and clients. This requires a certain set of abilities rarely thought, commonly called soft skills.
- Foundations of Expertise
- How professionals think
- How to learn hard facts the easy way
- Professionals rarely feel tired - why?
- Your body is your tool: Maintenance for high performance
- Team development
- Tasks to be covered by your team leader members
- Task distribution - how to optimize performance?
- Using diversity to your advantage
- Key skill: How to manage your boss
- Solving conflicts
- Three communication styles
- Our worldview influences our communication
- Communicating correclty - word choice and levels
- Dealing with high pressure situations - and enjoying them
- Understanding cultural communication problems
- Bargaining for money, negotiating for wealth
- Key skills for negotiation success
- Recoginzing strategies and tactics
- Preparing negotiations in teams and on your own
- Improving relationships and results
- Personal Mastery - the essence of time- and selfmanagement
- Focusing on results: Willpower and Control
- Earning habits, developing systems
- Time at work vs time working
- Using analytical tools for better productivity
- One result per day
Written reviews after the seminar can document the application of new knowledge and provides a chance to receive confidential feedback from the trainer.
Your colleagues will be more focused, will perform better under pressure and will generally have a more professional attitude to their daily work.
Handout and Review
Every participant receives a printed handout with key facts, skills and suggestions for further improvement.
- Behavioural and cognitive improvement of all relevant skills and a more focused attitude towards work and personal development.
|Duration:||Three days for a lifelong improvement of both behaviour at and approach towards work.|
|Participants:||1-15 Participants for optimal results|
|Pricing:||Contact me to receive a fair offer.|
Download the Program as PDF
||The complete training program with prices, descriptions and contact details.
Get the PDF now. |
of all participants recommend our courses.
"Michael provides a level of professionalism and energy exactly in line with what you want to have in business training. He matches a broad base of knowledge with a real interest in understanding the specific needs of his clients. As a result he delivers excellent courses." - Tye Blazey, Ericsson
"Delivery and outcome exceeded our expectations. Sessions were very interactive and the presentations highly professional. " - Sven Feistel, Zürich Financial Services
"Abwechslungsreich, kurzweilig, interessant, interaktiv." - Florian Müller, DSM Schweiz