Knowledge of team work and processes eases the overall working process: Who is responsible for which job? Which roles should exist within our team? What should I do as a team member, what should a team leader do?
During the first part of our course we will discuss the development and evolution of a highly effective Team. Participants will learn how to discuss teamwork tasks, roles and responsibilities with their superiors and colleagues, leading to better results for everyone involved.
If requested, we will also discuss Project Management skills according to the PMI standard (PMBoK). Which methods and systems can be used to set-up projects and ensure suitable outcomes? We will use a phase model based on an example project and thereby make it easier for the participants to transfer their new knowledge into their daily work.
- Working in a team, or working alone?
- Five phase model of team development
- Good teamwork: Tasks for team members
- Effective leadership: Tasks for team leaders
- Dealing with different characters and personalities
- Roles and Preferences
Communication and Efficiency
- Disagreements are valuable
- Pitfalls in communication
- Running meetings efficiently
- Better results through visual communication
- Productivity discussions
- An unfair task distribution is efficient
- Analysing work processes
- Less work, higher productivity
This module will help your new colleagues in becoming a valuable team member and to not only contribute earlier, but also to contribute at a higher level.
Handout and Review:
After completion of the seminar, all participants will receive extensive notes of the theory and skills provided. Additionally, they will have the chance to write a review of their learning experience and the application of this knowledge during their daily work. If requested, I will provide a confidential review and feedback for the participant.
- Understanding team development and evolution
- Defining tasks for team members and leaders
- Dealing with different personalities and characters
- Which roles need to be covered in a team?
- Providing criticism that is useful
- Avoiding dead teams
|Length:||1 to 2 days, depending on your preferences.|
|Participants:||1-15 are optimal. Less is more.|
|Prices:||Contact me to receive a fair offer.|
Download the Program as PDF
||The complete training program with prices, descriptions and contact details.
Get the PDF now. |